Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Showin' Off Those Baby Blues

With the exception of three or four 10-15 minute "cat naps", Miss Mackenzie was awake from 12:30 to 11:00 pm yesterday. That's a really long time for her to go without sleep! Mom & Dad stopped by early yesterday evening, but I didn't ever take any pictures because Mackenzie would get fussy every time I was going to get the camera out. Steven took her on two car rides while I was at Bible Study, but she never stayed asleep. When I got home, she was in her swing, happy and bright-eyed. I fed her, put her in bed, and she finally fell asleep. Mom would probably say paybacks are heck :-)

This morning we both slept in. While she took a late morning nap, I dealt the insurance company over some of our medical claims - that's a whole other story! Steven called and wanted us to meet him for lunch, so I got Lil' Miss Bright Eyes ready, and of course I couldn't resist taking a few pictures - she looked so stinkin' cute. (but of course, I'm slightly biased)





No comments: