Friday, July 24, 2009

Friday Again

Wow... where did this week go? I can't believe how fast time is flying. I've only got one more week before I start back to work. How am I ever going to leave this face?!?!



Yesterday morning we drove to Teague to have professional pictures of Mackenzie made. Mom, Angela, Nathan, and Madison met us at the studio. Libby (Studio G Photography) took pictures of M & M together in their matching outfits. She also did individual pictures of the girls and some family photos of Steven, Mackenzie, and me. I'm excited to see how they turn out.



We went to the doctor this morning for M's two month check-up. She had to get two shots, which weren't much fun, but everything else was fine. She's growing like crazy! It must have worn her out because she's been zonked out for several hours.

No comments: