Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Mom Playdate

This morning Mackenzie and I went over to Andrea's to hang out with some other friends and their kiddoes. Technically, I was the only one that's actually new to the mom thing (the others are pro's with toddlers), but Lydia & Brenna have both recently added to their families. Brenna's baby, Everly, is 10 days older than M, and Aubrey (Lydia's baby) is 5 weeks younger than M. I'm not sure the babies were really into the playdate thing, but the moms definitely enjoyed it! Thanks, Andrea, for having us over.


L to R: Mackenzie, Aubrey, Everly


Everly with her cute smile


Will had such a serious face


I had a haircut appointment yesterday afternoon, so Steven met me there after work to pickup Mackenzie. I thought she looked pretty cute in her little hat. Unfortunately, the outfit isn't going to fit much longer :-(

No comments: