Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Doing big girl stuff!

We've been busy around here... I suppose "busy" is a relative term, and it's probably way overused, but I'll go ahead and use it here because, after all, it's my blog, and I can write whatever I want :-) Due to aforementioned "busyness", I've been a blog slacker, so I wanted to go ahead and post some pictures of how we've been spending our time. Our weeks have been filled with - both Steven and I have been putting in extra hours. We've done a lot of traveling on the weekends. (I'll be posting Lubbock pictures later) During all of that, Mackenzie has been doing a bunch of big girl stuff. I can't believe how fast she's growing!

She's holding her head up really well:

She's started eating stage 1 baby foods:

And LOVES them:

Notice how she's trying to grab the spoon:

No comments: