Wednesday, September 16, 2009

You're always 17 in your hometown...

We went to Sweetwater last weekend for Steven's 10 year high school reunion. I can't believe it's been 10 years. Steven and I started dating during the spring semester of his senior year, so I already knew most of his classmates. It was interesting to see how some had changed. (and how some hadn't changed at all!) Unfortunately, the weather wasn't very good for the Homecoming football game. It was rainy, so we only went for a little while. Mackenzie was really cute in the red dress her Grammy made for her. I even bought her some red patent shoes to match. The guys braved the weather on Saturday for a round of golf. Susan came over and spent the afternoon with us. Saturday night we went to the reunion at the country club. Sunday we went to church and visited with Kerri and Annie. M was really good all weekend - I can't believe how much she's growing. She'll be 3 when we go back for my 10 year reunion. Kinda crazy to think about! Here are a few pictures:







No comments: